We can arrange cover for:
  • Your home: buildings & contents
  • Farm buildings & contents
  • Produce
  • Farm machinery
  • Farm land
  • Poultry and livestock
  • Public and employers liability
  • Legal protection
A policy summary of cover detailing key benefits & exclusions will be provided with every quotation.

A smallholding often begins as a home with land, then over time grows into a hobby or even a small business and is typically less than 50 acres. The activities you undertake as a smallholder can be diverse and invariably will not be covered under a standard home insurance policy.


Mole Insurance Services can tailor insurance cover to suit your home, business and livestock, including many activities you may undertake such as selling at local farmers markets.

Our dedicated insurance advisers understand the agricultural sector and the issues you face. We are experienced in arranging tailored insurance solutions for smallholders, ensuring value for money and a first class service.

There will be instances when a farm policy will be more suitable to you, your business and the activities you undertake. Diversifying into other areas such as hosting private shoots and holding farm open days is something we need to be aware of at the outset of arranging your insurance or at the time when you are considering diversification. We aim to be your trusted adviser so please run these things past us.

How to get a quotation:
If you choose to complete our online form, this information is used to gather an initial understanding of your requirements. We will then call you to discuss all details in full. We appreciate that as a smallholder you need flexibility within your insurance as well as advice from a trained insurance adviser. Alternatively you can call us on: 0333 2026504

Get a Quote
There for you when you need us most:
In the event of a claim, our dedicated in-house claims team will manage your claim from the moment you notify us through to settlement, protecting your interests throughout.